Registration and Financial Information
To better serve you, NHRMC Atlantic SurgiCenter would like to complete registration paperwork before the day of your procedure. This includes verifying:
- Demographic information
- Maiden names of all female patients
- Guarantor and responsible party
- Authorization and financial obligations, including out-of-pocket expenses
- Authorizations or pre-certification with your insurance provider
You may be required to pay a pre-service deposit. Please ask about financial options.
A representative will contact you within three days prior to your day of surgery to verify this information. During this call, please have all insurance cards accessible, along with accurate contact information for your physician.
If you have not received a call to verify registration and financial arrangements prior to the day before your surgery, please call 910.686.2840.
On the day of registration we will need:
- Insurance cards
- Photo identification
- Adults are required to have photo identification
- Your power of attorney for health care or other legal documentation to inform us who can act for the patient if the patient is incapacitated. Please do not bring originals with you on the day of your surgery
- All patients with name changes are required to provide identification, which can include marriage certificates, divorce documents or other legal documentation
- Minor children not accompanied by a legal guardian are required to have birth certificate/foster papers/adoption papers