Independence Rehabilitation helps people with neck, back and other similar pain disorders. Some of the conditions treated at the center include low back pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, sacroiliac dysfunction, whiplash, fibromyalgia, and headaches. Clinicians are also skilled at helping patients with upper and lower extremity limitations.
Our physical therapy staff is knowledgeable in evaluating and treating a variety of orthopedic and neurological disorders. Licensed physical therapy staff design an individual program for each patient based on the physician's diagnosis and recommendations and the patient’s needs.
Why Choose Independence Rehabilitation
- Services are provided on a one-to-one patient to therapist basis
- 45 minute therapy session in a private treatment room and/or therapy gym
- Individualized treatment plan designed to meet the patient's needs and goals
- Combined resources of NHRMC Rehabilitation Hospital and Oleander Rehabilitation Center for patients needing additional care
- Integration with MyChart for electronic appointment reminders
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Offered
Hours and Location
Indendence Rehabilitation is open Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office is located on the first floor of the facility on the corner of Independence Boulevard and Ashton Drive. There is convenient parking directly near the main entrance.
How to Get Started
A physician referral is required to initiate therapy. Please call 910.342.3270 to make an appointment. We will gather insurance information and make your new evaluation appointment.
We recommend that you click here to print off and complete some pre-registration forms before your evaluation and bring them on the day of your appointment.